Trauma & Shame Are The Leading Cause of SAADS
Top 20 SAADS Symptoms
• Chronic financial problems
• Shallow, bad relationships
• Overweight and/or skinny fat
• Skin, hair, nails, hormonal issues
• Procrastination, workaholism
• Sarcastic, critical, judgmental
• Constant shame/regret/worry
• Vulnerability avoidant, harsh inner-judge
• Feeling disconnected, isolated, numb, bored
• Bad sleep, waking up tired, chronic pain/fatigue
• Mental illness, bad memory/focus
• Imposter: Faking cool/nice to fit in
• Forced happiness “positivity"
• Truth-Allergic: Blame, denial, excuses
• Lack self-control: Numbing, lying…
• Lack trust: Unteachable, uncoachable
• Self-harm/suicidal, promiscuous behavior
• Easily irritable, anger, rage, lack empathy
• Ulcers, digestion/unexplained health issues
• Helplessness, hopelessness, self-pity, joykill
7 in 10 deaths SAADS caused. 10 in 10 suffer SAADS...
SAADS...Cause Brain Damage
Notice the large decayed holes in the SAADS brain where neural pathways should be.
How Stress Affects Your Brain...
Madhumita Murgia, TED Talk
How Stress Damages Your Body & Brain...
Sharon Bergquist, TED Talk