Chronic Shame...Causes SAADS
Shame-talk, Anxiety, Addiction, Depression, Sickness...
Top 20 SAADS Symptoms
SAADS & symptoms cause 90% of life’s problems
• Chronic financial problems
• Shallow, bad relationships
• Overweight and/or skinny fat
• Skin, hair, nails, hormonal issues
• Procrastination, workaholism
• Sarcastic, critical, judgmental
• Constant shame/regret/worry
• Vulnerability avoidant, harsh inner-judge
• Feeling disconnected, isolated, numb, bored
• Bad sleep, waking up tired, chronic pain/fatigue
• Mental illness, bad memory/focus
• Imposter: Faking cool/nice to fit in
• Forced happiness “positivity"
• Truth-Allergic: Blame, denial, excuses
• Lack self-control: Numbing, lying…
• Lack trust: Unteachable, uncoachable
• Self-harm/suicidal, promiscuous behavior
• Easily irritable, anger, rage, lack empathy
• Ulcers, digestion/unexplained health issues
• Helplessness, hopelessness, self-pity, joykill
SAADS...Cause Brain Damage
Notice the large decayed holes in the SAADS brain where neural pathways should be.
Over 7 in 10 deaths are caused by SAADS...
The Shame & SAADS Cycle
Shame, shame-talk & SAADS are the leading cause of toxic stress.